Start Your Season "Safe at Home"Keynote
Approved for 6 Illinois CEUs for real-time viewing only.
- Elevate Your Team's Performance - Ret. Colonel Chris Kolenda
- A Comprehensive Approach to Rodent Control - Sara Knilans, Bell Labs
- Assessment-Based Pest Management (APM) for German Cockroach Elimination - Dini Miller, Virginia Tech
- Bed Bug Biology and Population Size: What Role Does This Play in Our Choice of Control Methods? - Dini Miller, Virginia Tech
- Beetles Abound—A Survey of Beetles Relevant to the Pest Control Industry - PJ Liesch, UW-Madison Dept. of Entomology
- The Benefits We Provide at NMPA - Dominique Stumpf, CEO National Pest Management Association
- Taking the Sting Out: Safely Managing Stinging Insects Using IPM Strategies - Tom Dobrinska, Rentokil
- The Trouble with Ants! ... Especially Carpenter - Brian Sundnas, Control Solutions
Other Benefits of Attending
- Gift box to first 100 members who register
- Sponsor interaction at lunch
- Networking reception with prizes
- Learn what's happening at the WPCA
- Sessions recorded for viewing later
Full details available here.
Sponsorship information available here. Questions? Contact one of our board members.
No refunds will be given.