What You Need, from the People Who Know
Walk-in registration is available. Cost is $165 for WPCA members and $195 for non-members. Approved for Illinois CEUsKeynote
- Give Your Employees C.R.A.P… the Success Formula for Building Employee Loyalty - Jeff Kortes (Watch a welcome video from Jeff!)
- Important Updates for Rodent Control (Mice and Rats) - Bobby Corrigan
- Controlling Tough House Mouse and “Field Mice” Infestations in Commercial and Residential Buildings - Bobby Corrigan
- Fly Management in Food Facilities - Jeff Caudill
- What’s the Stink All About? - Jake Clabaugh
- Bird Management Overview - Jason Apuli
- Surveillance & Management of Ticks in Wisconsin - Dr. Susan Paskewitz
- Odds and Ends: Keys to Business Growth and Success (owner session) - Bill Ferguson and Steven Mintz
- Guaranteeing Personal and Professional Success (technician session) - Ken Wundrow
- Pest Control Labeling – Service Containers and Best Management
Practices - Otto Oemig
- Hymenoptera to Know: Ants, Bees, and Wasps Relevant to the
Pest Control Industry - PJ Liesch
- Stored Product Insect Biology, Identification, and Practical Uses of Pheromones - Tom Mueller
- Bugs & Death: Forensic Entomology - Dr. Anne Perez
Other Benefits of Attending
- Vendor Exhibits
- Master Tech and 7.1 Testing (separate registrations required)
- Networking with Other Professionals
- Family Get-Away at the Kalahari
Rooms and family suites are available at deep WPCA discounts until January 10th, or while the supply lasts. Call 877-525-2427 or reserve online
to make your reservations.
Sponsorships and exhibitor space are both available here.
We will be following the county and venue COVID-19 protocols in place at the time of the event. Currently, both Sauk County and the Kalahari recommend masks in public indoor settings but do not require them. Should that change, we will notify all registrants.
- 7.1 training requires separate pre-registration and is not included in your WPCA conference registration. For 7.1 registration call (608) 262-7588 or register online at www.patstore.wisc.edu.
- Contact us with Midwest PestCon questions
No refunds will be given.
Registrations must be paid in full at least two weeks prior to the event or they will be cancelled.